Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Seven Psychopaths Movies





I only recently checked out Martin McDonagh’s IN BRUGES and immediately hated that it took my so long to do so. Granted I probably wouldn’t call it one of my all time favorites, but suffice to say that I liked it quite a bit. So imagine my excitement when I noticed the emergence of a new trailer for McDonagh’s new film, SEVEN PSYCHOPATHS, that doesn’t only have Colin Farrell in it, but that the premise and the trailer itself is pretty awesome. The film is about a group of guys that run a dog kidnapping organization and on the most recent one something has gone wrong. The film features Farrell, Sam Rockwell, Christopher Walken and Woody Harrelson.
I really love the trailer, but I have to say that my favorite part of the whole thing is the scene where Christopher Walken is being help up by gunpoint and could care less about it- absolutely hilarious. Anyway, you can see the trailer for yourself below and as always feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below. SEVEN PSYCHOPATHS hits theaters on October 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment